[solved] sparc-rtems4.11-gdb error + gdb question

Luca Cinquepalmi cinquepalmi at planetek.it
Thu Sep 6 07:52:32 UTC 2012

I solved my problem. Actually the problem was that I used rtems-gdb RPM.
I tryed to build it by myself and now I don't have that kind of error.
I have now another question.
What kind of option shall I add in my makefile to compile rtems source
file in debug mode?
Only -g in compyling options and links? Shall I add some command in C
source file?
Compiled in release mode my software works fine...

Thanks a lot

     Luca