RTEMS 4.9.5 vs 4.10.2 Network Stack

SAeeD salpha.2004 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 14:27:43 UTC 2012

> Is this a private BSP?  I don't find it in the RTEMS sources.

The BSP is not available in the RTEMS source because as Joel mentioned in a
conversation with topic "Why there is no BSP for Mini2440..." in
rtems-developers, "Bacon Xu just didn't do the tiny bit of work required to
submit it."
But the patch is publicly available at blog.csdn.net. I dunno the exact
post which contains the newest version of patch.

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Sebastian Huber <