RTEMS

Fered a_Fered at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 13:55:04 UTC 2012

Let me ask my question in another way: I'm running an ELF file on PHYCORE
LPC3250. The board has 64 MB of SRAM. This is while the ELF file has a .Work
section with a size around 63 MB:
Clearing .work @ 0x80101d60( 66036384 bytes)

What does it mean!? RTEMS is clearing almost whole space of SRAM for use?