Fwd: Developing under MacOS

Binkowski, Cassio cassioiks at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:34:49 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone

I'm trying to build the RTEMS tools from source but it does not seem to go
through the GCC Download and Build, for every architecture I have tried.
When the tool* *is running for *rtems-4.11-powerpc-rtems4.11-gcc-4.7.1-7/doit
*I get the following error over and over:

*/Users/cassiobinkowski/workspace/rtems/build/BUILD/rtems-4.11-powerpc-rtems4.11-gcc-4.7.1-7/doit:
line 41: cd: gcc-4.7.1: No such file or directory*

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I even tried downloading the 4.10 tools.
I'm running the following lines inside my *$RTEMS/build* folder:

*export RTEMS=$HOME/workspace/rtems*
*SB=$RTEMS/specbuilder*
*target=$1*
*
*
*${SB}/sb-setup . --rtems=$RTEMS/rtems-crossrpms*
 *${SB}/sb-crossgcc --url
http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/SOURCES/4.11--prefix=$RTEMS/rtems-crossrpms/rtems4.11
--log l.txt $target
*