testing multitasking rtems

Luca Cinquepalmi cinquepalmi at planetek.it
Wed Sep 19 14:16:13 UTC 2012

How can I run Two tasks in the same time? Evey task ends with
delete_task so the next task starts
when the previous is finished. How can I make a second task running when
task one is still running?

Example:

rtems_task Init(rtems_task_argument ignored)
{

     rtems_task_start(task_id1...)
     rtems_task_start(task_id2...)
}

I want that task 2 starts while task1 is still running? How can I do this?
Thank you

     Luca