Huntsville Open Class Date Change

Fri Sep 21 15:45:37 UTC 2012

Hi

We have had to move the date of the Huntsville Open
Class and Kick Start from October 8-12 to
October 29 - November 2.

+ Kick Start - Monday, October 29
+ Open Class - Tuesday, October 30 - Friday, November 2
+ Deadline to register is now October 19.

If you are interested, please email me.

I haven't updated the flyers yet but we know the date is
wrong if you use that form to register.

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development