RTEMS 4.9.5 vs 4.10.2 Network Stack

Pierre Ficheux pierre.ficheux at openwide.fr
Sun Sep 2 08:35:38 UTC 2012

Le 02/09/12 01:57, Bacon Xu a écrit :
> Hi, Pierre & Saeed, The patch was built with RTEMS 4.10.2.tar.bz2
> indeed.  I got it from ftp site of RTEMS. Some files can't be patched.
> don't worry, ./bootstrap & ./bootstrap -p can generate them.

Hi Bacon,

No problem at all, I noticed it.

Regarding Saeed question about your patch, it comes from me: as you said
you modified several structures with packed attribute (ether_header,
tcpiphdr, ...) but there is only ONE modification (ether_header) in the
patch I received, which is yours AFAIK.

Is the the correct version of the patch?

regards

Pierre FICHEUX -/- CTO OW/OWI, France -\- pierre.ficheux at openwide.fr
                                         http://ingenierie.openwide.fr
                                         http://www.ficheux.org
I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code