RTEMS 4.9.5 vs 4.10.2 Network Stack

SAeeD salpha.2004 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 13:39:50 UTC 2012

As I tested the new patch with real board, it is OK with TCP client/server
establishment and is OK with UDP server establishment.
But after a call to "sendto" function (defined in
cpukit/libnetworking/rtems/rtems_syscall.c) in UDP client in order to send
some data to server, that familiar data abort problem with "INSN_LDR"
happens again. Excluding this one, seems that all other network
functionalities are fine.
Thanks Bacon for your new patch. :)