Information about testsuite

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Sep 3 14:45:08 UTC 2012

I don't think there is any consolidated information about the testsuites.
Xiaochen did some work with testsuites this summer and might have some
notes written down. For the most part each test comes (should come) with a
.doc file that explains what is tested.

The tmtests suite is designed to test paths through RTEMS to give some
notion of timing. I don't think anything in particular is done to achieve
any worst-case timing.

-Gedare