time unit of timer driver

Joel Sherrill Joel.Sherrill at OARcorp.com
Tue Sep 4 11:55:08 UTC 2012

Look at the bsp source for the bsp you are using. The timer since reports in the most accurate units possible given the limitations of the target hardware. Microseconds on erc32. CPU cycles on x86 and many PowerPC targets.

mahmood hasanloo <mahmood20810 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi all,
we run tetssuite/tmtests/tm26.exe in order to get information about context switch timing behavior and it prints results without time unit (micro second or etc). now how I can find what is the time unit of the results???

Sincerely yours
[http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys/m.gif] Mahmood Hasanlou