Instructions for building and running RTEMS on the Raspberry Pi

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 22:39:02 UTC 2013

Great! I have not tried the BSP on a Model A, but it should work.
The mingw tools should work on XP, I would imagine that you want the 32
bit versions of the TDM Mingw compiler and the RTEMS tools.

I have some slightly different instructions for building on Windows with
the mingw tools, but have not written them up yet.

Let me know how it goes.
Alan