Error in creating timer

manish jain manish8886 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 20:05:10 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am just running a small Init task in which I am creating a "timer". But
the status returned by the "rtems_timer_create" function is "RTEMS_TOO_MANY
". I think, this status is referring to a maximum numbers of objects
already allocated. But in my task I am just creating one timer. Do I need
to preconfigure before using the timer? For now I am using following macros:

#define CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_CLOCK_DRIVER
#define CONFIGURE_INIT_TASK_ATTRIBUTES RTEMS_FLOATING_POINT
#define CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_TIMER_DRIVER

Can someone tell me what I might be missing? I am currently running my task
on sparc sis simulator.

Manish