Error in creating timer

manish jain manish8886 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 02:13:05 UTC 2013

Actually, I think the error in my case is somewhat different. I was using
"fiprintf" statement in the call back function and  as this "fiprintf
"statement executed, the application seems to stuck there. Is this because
the context of callback function is different from the context where the
timer was initiated from?

Manish