move sensitive instructions from score to libcpu

Philipp Eppelt philipp.eppelt at mailbox.tu-dresden.de
Thu Apr 18 15:14:03 UTC 2013

So far I didn't come across others, while developing L4RTEMS. But there
are include files from L4Re that I added to score. So depending on the
hypervisor, there might be shared code that should go - in this case -
to libcpu, too.

But I haven't checked for instructions that are sensitive, but don't
cause a GPF. I think PUSHF/POPF are example for this. Clearly, I need to
do more research on this.