Washington DC Area FOSS Survey

Thu Apr 18 23:34:12 UTC 2013

Hi

This is a bit outside the normal posts but if there is anyone
in the Washington DC area (and I think it isn't pushing it to
include Goddard in that), then you might want to take this.

http://www.opensourcecommunitysummit.org/survey/

It is short. I have been tracking this group a while. I think
they are just trying to size up the community.

Thanks.