Confirming the correct mailing list

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Fri Apr 26 19:07:36 UTC 2013

The rtems-devel mailing list is preferred for development-related
messages, but this ml is acceptable.

Please go through our getting started guide [1], add yourself to the
Wiki table at [2], and start discussing the project idea you are
interesting in proposing so that we can give you some feedback.

-Gedare

[1] http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/GSoC_Getting_Started
[2] http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RTEMSSummerOfCode