No GDB file

Binkowski, Cassio cassioiks at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 02:09:53 UTC 2013

Ok. Installed it.

When I try to run my .exe (and an example one) it returns the following:

*rtems-4.10.99.0(PowerPC/Generic (classic FPU)/psim) PANIC cannot
initialize exceptions*
*core_find_mapping() - access to unmaped address, attach a default map to
handle this - addr=0xc131000 nr_bytes=0x4 processor=0x7bfe000 cia=0x16dc*
*
*
If I type "bt" in the command line, it returns "Target is executing.".

Does anybody know what can be done?

Thanks.