No GDB file

Joel Sherrill Joel.Sherrill at OARcorp.com
Sun Apr 28 13:27:13 UTC 2013

Invoking the PowerPC simulator to run the psim bsp requires a complicated invocation with a device tree file.  Trying to remember all the nuances of invoking each simulator is why rtems-testing/sim-scripts exists.

 Clone the repo. Type make and you will get psim and psim-gsb scripts which should work

Gedare Bloom <gedare at rtems.org> wrote:

Try powerpc-rtems4.11-run filename.exe

Or check out rtems-testing.git and use the sim-scripts/psim path/to/filename.exe