Skyeye Simulator BSP Status

Sun Apr 28 20:18:43 UTC 2013

Hi

I decided it was time to revisit Skyeye and see how things were
doing against their git head.  Their test suite includes some RTEMS
hello and ticker executables and I was hoping to spot check those
as a starting point.

Unfortunately, I can't find the magic incantation to get a "skyeye"
binary from their git master.

Anyone had any recent luck building skyeye? I was hoping to git
bisect breakages.