_Internal_error_Occurred() in _Thread_Handler()

Matthew J Fletcher amimjf at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 14:28:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

Ok, well i've got a super cut down build with only the 10ms clock tick
going and that just calls rtems_clock_tick() anyway. If i take the call to
rtems_task_wake_after() out so i just have a for(;;) than it spins just
fine, rtems_idle is not scheduled of course, but the clock tick interrupt
is going every 10ms so hundreds of thousands of times now. The same task is
just being scheduled over and over again of course.

On 3 April 2013 15:14, Sebastian Huber
<sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de>wrote:

> On 04/03/2013 03:59 PM, Matthew J Fletcher wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the reply, what exception routines would be called ? i dont
>> believe
>> there is a data abort, invalid instruction, etc exception being thrown at
>> any
>> point.
>>

> I mean the interrupt exception processing.
>

>> I will try git head at some point, i am using mingw and there are
>> problems with
>> the 2.69 autoconf which means you cannot even configure.
>>

> I use an Autoconf 2.69, Automake 1.12.2, M4 1.4.7, and call the bootstrap
> script with "./bootstrap -g".  This works for me with the git master and
> MinGW/MSYS.
>

> --
> Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

> Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16