Ticks per timeslice issue

Mohammed Khoory mkhoory at eiast.ae
Mon Apr 15 05:01:22 UTC 2013

Interesting.. was not aware that the console worked this way. Thanks for the
information.

I've worked around it by having the shell run at the same priority as the
blocking tasks. It's not as responsive anymore and it's not exactly a
solution, but it works. I'm going to take a look at the BSP code sometime if
the issue crops up again.