GSOC13 Projects query

Jaskaran Virdi jaskaranvirdi at ymail.com
Sun Apr 21 13:33:07 UTC 2013

Hi
I went through some part of the manual and given that I'm having exams at the end of this week I'm in a dilemma and have less time.
I am interested in kernel development but am unable to find a project at my level of understanding.

Could you suggest a project at my level?
I've undergone the following Computer Science and Math courses till now:

1)Computer Architecture
2)Data Structures
3)Real Analysis
4)Discrete Mathematics