BSP for Apple G3 Lombard and RTEMS 4.11 building

Cudmore, Alan P. (GSFC-5820) alan.p.cudmore at nasa.gov
Mon Apr 22 14:27:07 UTC 2013

This would probably be a good place to start, but I do not think the mcp750 BSP will run on the Mac G3.
I think the mcp750 is a PReP board:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PowerPC_Reference_Platform

You could probably start with this BSP and create one for the G3. From the Wiki page above, it looks like the the mcp750 BSP should run on quemu. Is that good enough for your purposes ?

Alan