Re: MinGW

williamssimonp at gmail.com williamssimonp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 23:03:57 UTC 2013

Well, the Eclipse plugin does work!  It took a bit of messing around, but ended up being quite simple, it was down to mis-specifying the msys location.  Persuading it to build the ram disk binary image was a bit of a challenge, but we got there.  At the moment I am assuming it’s going to work.  We’ll find out tomorrow, assuming I can find the UART to USB cable I bought six months ago!

Sent from Windows Mail