Flash disk RFS format errors, "no segment mapping"

Nick Withers nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Tue Aug 13 00:24:15 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-08-12 at 18:58 +0100, Matthew J Fletcher wrote:
> Nick,
>

> See my posted example
> http://www.rtems.com/ml/rtems-users/2013/march/msg00156.html

Thanks Matthew, I'd run into that one (and it helped greatly getting to
where I am!).

I *should* have said that, with a malloc()ed nvdisk configuration it
appears to work alright for me (I haven't actually tried to mkdir or
write at all, bar the erase and format, mind you).

> This formatted ok for a few people on the list. I had problems with
> operations like mkdir afterwards, but it was fine for others on other
> platforms.
>

> On 12 August 2013 09:37, Nick Withers <nick.withers at anu.edu.au> wrote:
>         Hullo all,
>
>         I'm trying to get a flash disk (S29GLxxxN) going on ye olde
>         MVME3100
>         with RFS and'm having troubles...

(snip)

--
Nick Withers

Embedded Systems Programmer
Room 2.26, Building 57
Department of Nuclear Physics
Research School of Physics and Engineering
The Australian National University (CRICOS: 00120C)

eMail: nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Phone: +61 2 6125 2091
Mobile: +61 414 397 446