msdos_conv_utf8.c:(.text+0x3c0): undefined reference to `iconv'

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Thu Aug 15 02:15:54 UTC 2013

ruizx wrote:
> Very thanks to Sebastian and Chris, I aslo felt strange about the version number.

Which version number ?

> It looks like I must take a long long time to build a new cross compiler...

It depends on the hardware. Currently a MinGW canadian cross build on
FreeBSD takes about 25min for the ARM, 35min for the AVR and 20min for
the i386. The number of multilibs built per architecture is the reason
for the variations. I am spinning new 4.11 tools for Windows at the moment.

Chris