Mongoose project status and licensing change

Thu Aug 15 17:49:02 UTC 2013

On 8/15/2013 9:56 AM, Gedare Bloom wrote:
> So Mongoose is going GPL. We should look for an alternative embedded
> webserver for the RTEMS community. Any suggestions?
I don't have any.

My first thought was to update to the last version with an
RTEMS appropriate license. Then let the project know that
we couldn't update to a newer version due to the license
change.

We can't include pure GPL code in RTEMS proper.

Beyond that, I suppose we have to do some research on
options. Forking is one but that's not my first choice.

--joel