Mongoose project status and licensing change

Fri Aug 16 15:28:09 UTC 2013

On 8/16/2013 10:16 AM, Gedare Bloom wrote:
> Make sure there is actually a community for the new fork? Wait for the
> dust to settle?
Let's wait for the dust to settle.

If this gets any traction, we need to get one or two people
involved on the project as committers. That will make it
easier for us to update in the future.

Honestly, I would love to get to the point where third
party packages are outside RTEMS proper and handled
via the RSB.