STM32F4 discovery loading issue.

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Wed Aug 28 21:46:32 UTC 2013

Hi Jiri,

thanks for confirmation. The difference between our setups looks to be in:
- you are writing raw binary and you decide to do on 0x8000000 directly
while I've been trying with RTEMS generated hello.exe, i.e. ELF file.

Could you be so kind and let me know where exactly hello.bin prints its
messages? To USART 3 as I assume? If so then am I right that for
debugging/printing you use custom level shifter (to rs-232) and connects
directly to appropriate pins on board?

Thanks!
Karel