RTEMS on top of linux or FreeBSD?

Joel Sherrill Joel.Sherrill at OARcorp.com
Sat Aug 31 04:42:10 UTC 2013

There was something like this posted to the development list a few
months ago called pcsim or similar.  Was working on 32 bit Linux.

joel

________________________________
From: rtems-users-bounces at rtems.org [rtems-users-bounces at rtems.org] On Behalf Of Devin Butterfield [devin.butterfield at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2013 11:32 PM
To: rtems-users at rtems.com
Subject: RTEMS on top of linux or FreeBSD?

Hi,

Is it currently possible to run rtems as an application on top of linux or FreeBSD? I have an where I need to simulate multiple instantiations of rtems and would benefit from running native.

If not, are there any major show stoppers in developing a BSP for running rtems as a thread on top of another OS?
- -
Regards, Devin