Re: MinGW

williamssimonp at gmail.com williamssimonp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 11:24:14 UTC 2013

I tried the plug-in, but couldn’t get it to recognise the compiler.  I only had about an hour to play with it though.  I am planning to do a bit more research over the weekend.  I got the standard CDT to recognise the compiler with no problem and so that and a bunch of manually added includes, libraries and other compiler and linker options are my fall back.  I am using Kepler and I don’t know that the plug-in is compatible.

Sent from Windows Mail