libi2c: Claiming driver slot failed

Nick Withers nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Fri Aug 9 13:51:08 UTC 2013

It sounds like that wouldn't fundamentally affect the application / BSP divide though, right?

In this case, for instance, I believe libi2c's loaded dynamically (and hence there's no entry in the static driver table), but that that's really an implementation detail of the BSP and shouldn't really be visible to the app developer. Or perhaps in this case there should be a CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_I2C_DRIVER that could lead to a static driver table entry?
--
Nick Withers

Embedded Systems Programmer
Room 2.26, Building 57
Department of Nuclear Physics
Research School of Physics and Engineering
The Australian National
University (CRICOS: 00120C)

eMail: nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Phone: +61 2 6125 2091