msdos_conv_utf8.c:(.text+0x3c0): undefined reference to `iconv'

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Aug 14 06:31:37 UTC 2013

On 2013-08-14 08:18, ruizx wrote:
>>> Or in other word, I need to rebuild powerpc-rtems4.10-gcc with the
>>> >>

>> >As I said already, the UTF-8 support is not available in RTEMS 4.10.
> I'm using the git master code, the version is 4.10.99.0,
> The cross-compiler is powerpc-rtems4.10, it works well.

Ok, sorry for our bad version naming.  This 4.10.99.0 is actually the
development version number for the future 4.11.  It has nothing to do with
RTEMS 4.10.

You should use the powerpc-rtems4.11-gcc.  I recommend the RTEMS Source Builder
to build the tools.

http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RTEMS_Source_Builder

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH