Flash disk RFS format errors, "no segment mapping"

Nick Withers nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Wed Aug 21 00:39:32 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-08-20 at 13:31 +0100, Matthew J Fletcher wrote:
> Nick,
>

> I am going to have to investigate a very similar issue on my board,
> although i cant offer any advice beyond 'just debug it' as Chris says,
> can you post updates an i will see if i can contribute.

One of the nifty things about having it on 4.10 is that Till's GDB stub
works, so I can debug it much easier there :-)

I'll get back to you
--
Nick Withers

Embedded Systems Programmer
Room 2.26, Building 57
Department of Nuclear Physics
Research School of Physics and Engineering
The Australian National University (CRICOS: 00120C)

eMail: nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Phone: +61 2 6125 2091
Mobile: +61 414 397 446