Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] '10 Things' and Google Summer of Code 2014 Travel to Australia

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 19:34:23 UTC 2013

Hi

Carol Smith who is the head of Google Summer of Code will be visiting
Perth and Sydney in January. Details are in the message below. Note
that one of the events requires conference registration. So pay
attention to details.

If anyone can attend, please let me know. It would be nice to have
some RTEMS representation at them if possible.

--joel