[GSoC Mentors] Scientific articles based on GSoC

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Dec 16 16:55:56 UTC 2013

Our paper counts depending on their definition of scientific. I also
know of these two:

Porting of resource reservation framework to RTEMS executive
Petr Benes
RTEMS Project
2011
Diploma thesis. Czech Technical University in Prague,
http://support.dce.felk.cvut.cz/mediawiki/images/e/e5/Dp_2011_benes_petr.pdf

The Memory Protection in Embedded RTOS
Kuang, Jian, Quan Ming Shi, and Jia Li Bian
RTEMS Project
Applied Mechanics and Materials 198 (2012): 294-299
Describes work done by Quan Ming Shi as a student for RTEMS Project