LEON2 Cache Management

shinnara shinnara at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 01:22:24 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Now I'm going to apply RTEMS to my work based on LEON2. I have a question
about cache management. In RTEMS code, several fuctions are declared for
cache on libcpu/cache.h. But for Sparc, only
"_CPU_cache_invalidate_entire_instruction()" is implemented and others do
nothing. Dose this mean no cache management or cache library is needed for
Sparc, especially LEON2? When I develop a bsp of LEON2, is it ok not to
consider cache issue?Or should I implemenent whole codes?
Thanks.

-Hyun-Kyu Shin