Limiting program RAM addresses

Joel Sherrill Joel.Sherrill at OARcorp.com
Mon Dec 2 01:43:44 UTC 2013

Is there a LD linker script "include next" or include file but may not be present?, if so, the generic linker script might be able to include a custom extension.

Random thought and probably not a great one but finding a way to support this use case without duplicating the entire linkcmds set would be good.

--joel