RAW UART

Nicolás Alvarez nicoalar.22 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 18:52:18 UTC 2013

Wendell, I'm using the Gaisler BSP for leon3. I understand, the thing is
that I'll be unable to use the console. My SOC has four APBUART, I need to
use one like a console and the other three in raw mode, I wasn't very clear
in the previous email (sorry!).

*Ing. Nicolás Alvarez*

cel: 03548-15638454
http://ar.linkedin.com/in/ingalvarez/en