Ann: RTEMS open class in Munich/Germany

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Fri Feb 15 10:28:23 UTC 2013

Hello,

We are currently planning another open RTEMS class in Munich/Germany in
the time of

		June 11 - 14 2013.

Maybe you or some of your colleagues like to join in? See our updated
website

http://www.embedded-brains.de/index.php?id=rtems_class&L=1

for more details.

The closing date for registrations is May 14 2013. Please note that the
number of seats is limited and can only be booked on a first come, first
serve base.

Please use the website form or send us an email to

training at embedded-brains.de

if you and/or your colleagues are interested to attend, so we can
reserve seats for you.

wkr,

Thomas Doerfler.

embedded brains GmbH