Problems in boot_card() with configuration

Joel Sherrill Joel.Sherrill at OARcorp.com
Sat Feb 16 00:18:45 UTC 2013

We can do that or use something like shared/bspinit.c and have an Init task which  calls main() plus sets unified work areas and unlimited. With clock tick and console drivers. main() arguments come via bsp command line support.

Gedare Bloom <gedare at rtems.org> wrote:

I think we could set the default values to some poison constant and
check that in early boot.