Fwd: confused about the rtems tool chain for windows.

Tom Smith venture.g at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 12:23:18 UTC 2013

Matthew

thank you very much.

You do give me a big help. I have been bothered about this problem for two
day.

Now I download the files from
http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/mingw32/4.11/ again.

First,  I use 7zip to extract the tar file from the bz2 file.

Then, I use `tar -xf   binutil.tar' to decompress the tar file.

And the files under \opt\rtems-4.11\arm-rtemseabi4.11\bin is not zero bytes
any more.

I will do more tests to see the impacts.

Thanks!

Tom