_Heap_Initialize called twice, crashes second time around

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Feb 19 15:15:27 UTC 2013

Heap Initialize is reused to initialize the RTEMS workspace, and the C
program heap. This is normal when the workspace and heap are separate
(non-unified). Check that your workspace and heap are indeed distinct
in your memory layout (linkcmds) and non-overlapping. Crashes can
happen when they overlap or when the malloc heap pointer is bogus.

-Gedare