AM335x BSP, anyone working on it?

Joel Sherrill Joel.Sherrill at OARcorp.com
Wed Feb 20 13:50:53 UTC 2013

I think the M3 support is in the tree. The gsoc project was focused on SMP and additions AFAIK. This worm should be on the way to being merged.

The Beagleboard (or bone) was a gsoc project and they are supposed to have a mostly working BSP we need to review and merge.

I don't know about a BSP for the Pandaboard. Pointers are welcomed.

Help reviewing and improving the student submissions is very much appreciated. We are trying to find the 4.11 branch point and getting a the gsoc work and cheap arm board BSPs in is highly desirable.

--joel

Karel Gardas <karel.gardas at centrum.cz> wrote:

Hello,

recently I've found there is quite some number of interesting BSPs
located outside of the RTEMS HEAD tree (Beagleboard, Pandaboard
Cortex-M3, ...) so I would like to ask here if there is a BSP already
written for TI AM335x chip or there is someone already working on one.
This chip is used for example in a popular BeagleBone board which is the
board I'd like to use here for some playing...

Thanks!
Karel