Looking for Examples/Tutorials to Port to RTEMS

Thu Feb 21 16:21:11 UTC 2013

Hi

It is often useful to look at programs that were specifically
written as examples or as part of tutorials. Jennifer and I
are aware of the Lawrence Livermore pthreads tutorial.
We would like to know of other collections you all know
of and think would be useful to have running on RTEMS.

We are building a list which students or other volunteers
could work on.

Thanks.