RTEMS on a softcore

Yann Sionneau yann at minet.net
Sun Feb 10 15:20:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

RTEMS runs on the Milkymist One board.
Milkymist One is featuring a Spartan-6 FPGA.
You can run the Milkymist SoC (containing a LM32 softcore) on this FPGA
which then can run RTEMS 4.11

Actually Milkymist One board is shipped pre-flashed with Milkymist SoC
and with Flickernoise software which is an application based on RTEMS 4.11.

More informations about Milkymist One board over there:
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milkymist#Milkymist_One
- http://milkymist.org/3/mmone.html

Cheers :)