BSP instructions

Mathew Benson mathew.benson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 20:45:05 UTC 2013

Alan and I are working on other projects together and I knew he was
playing with the Raspberry Pi.  I planned on helping him on the
Raspberry Pi, but I think I'm too far behind the curve to contribute
much.  I would like to use the Pi as a learning platform.  I really
want to learn enough to make a BSP for an FPGA board that I'm
purchasing later this week.  Thanks for the link.