rtems_task_wake_after(0)

Andrei Chichak groups at chichak.ca
Tue Jan 29 19:28:10 UTC 2013

On 2013-January-29, at 12:02 PM, Eric Norum wrote:

> rtems_task_wake_after(0) is essentially a yield() operation -- other tasks  at the same priority level are given a chance to run.
> There are the required checks, locks and code to ensure that rtems_task_wake_after(0) can't turn into rtems_task_wake_after(A_REALLY_LONG_TIME).  Or at least there are on a properly written CPU support module….

Oh, goodie, then I'm golden since this is running on a Coldfire 5282 and, I believe, that's your code. Just kidding, I think I'll avoid the problem and add a handful of ticks.

Andrei
(Figley says hello and wants to tell you that Rachael is in first year Engineering)

---------------------
Andrei Chichak

Systems Developer
CBF Systems Inc.