PC386 Clock Tick Driver

SAeeD salpha.2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 11:19:06 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm building rtems-4.10.2 for PC386 and running my RTEMS app on a Personal
Computer.
When I use 10000 us for each tick, there is no problem. But when I use 10
us for each tick, I continuously get "Spurious Interrupt: 7" error.
This is while 10 us for each tick on LPC3250 works as expected (No spurious
interrupt).
I searched the web for "MICROSECONDS_PER_TICK" and "spurious interrupt" but
found nothing specific to pc386 except a bug reported
here<http://www.rtems.com/pipermail/rtems-bugs/2010-October/001917.html>
.
Any ideas about the cause of the problem and a solution to use 10 us for
each tick on pc386?

Thanks,
SAeeD