Upcoming RTEMS Classes in Huntsville and Munich

Thu Jul 18 15:22:35 UTC 2013

Hi

Just a follow up to note the dates for upcoming
classes and that the flyers are online.

* Huntsville Alabama USA
   - Kick Start - September 9, 2013 (Monday)
   - Open Class - September 10-13, 2013 (Tuesday-Friday)
   - Kick Start Flyer:
     http://www.rtems.com/classes/RTEMSKickStart-2013Sept.pdf
   - Open Class Flyer
     http://www.rtems.com/classes/RTEMSOpenClass-2013Sept.pdf

* Munich Germany
   - Open Class - October 8-11, 2013 (Tuesday - Friday)
   - http://www.embedded-brains.de/index.php?id=rtems_class&L=1

A detailed outline of the four day class is online here
(previous email had the wrong link):

http://www.rtems.org/classes/ClassOutline-4day.pdf

I will be teaching both classes. I look forward to seeing
some of you either in Huntsville or Munich.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.